Welcome to Summit Health Employment
Medical Assistant for Per Diem Contract Work
Summit Health Inc. is the nation’s leading provider of onsite health and wellness screenings and flu shot programs serving millions of customers nationwide.
Summit Health Inc. is recruiting for Screening Technicians to provide Health Screenings and Health Coaching to corporate clients throughout the United States.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Blood pressure
- Body fat
- Bone density
- This position also requires the person to be professional, personable, possess strong time management skills and be customer focused.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must be able to stand for up to 6 hours.
- Employee may be required to lift greater than 40 lbs and push/pull greater than 30 lbs.
- Assist in the set-up and breakdown of screening stations.
- Run quality controls and calibrations on all equipment.
- Accurately record participant data.
- Ability to gain participant trust and maintain participant confidentiality.
Summit Health (www.summithealth.com) is
the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive health screening, onsite health education,
wellness, and flu shot programs for both retail and corporate clients. Our innovative
services delivered with a human touch increase individual compliance with healthy
habit adoption, wellness programs, and therapy, which measurably improves overall
health status, boosts employee productivity, and reduces healthcare costs.
We’re an entrepreneurial and proactive company, at the forefront in providing seamless,
creative, and turn-key health and wellness programs. We’re renowned for our breadth
of services, our responsiveness and professionalism, and the high caliber of our
people — goal-oriented individuals who are focused on quality and execution.
Summit Health provides equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, religion,
color, gender, national origin, disability, marital status, weight, height, veteran
status, or other classifications as required by applicable federal, state, or local
NO AGENCIES & NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE